SPRING SEMESTER - January 7, 2019 - April 19, 2019
FALL SEMESTER - September 2, 2019 - December 13, 2019
You can complete up to 3 semesters of Spanish language courses in just one semester, by advancing at your own pace.
You may fulfill your language requirement in one semester.
INTENSIVE LANGUAGE for BEGINNER and INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS
- Elementary Spanish I (SPAN 110)
- Elementary Spanish II (SPAN 120)
- Intermediate Spanish I (SPAN 230)
- Intermediate Spanish II (SPAN 240)
ADVANCED SPANISH LANGUAGE
- Spanish Conversation (SPAN 301)
- Spanish Pronunciation (SPAN 306)
- Spanish Advanced Grammar (SPAN 311)
- Advanced Language through Culture (SPAN 310)
- Culture and Civilization of Spain (SPAN 415)
- Culture of Granada (SPAN 497GR)
Total contact hours: 375
Your financial aid may apply toward Granada tuition.
Program fee includes:
- Tuition and fees
- Housing with local host family
- Breakfast and lunch
- Medical and life insurance
- Airport reception
- Mandatory orientation in Granada
- Free travel consultant services
- Access to school's grounds from 9:00am to 10:45pm every day
- 24/7 emergency telephone service
- 2 one-day excursions
- 1 Flamenco performance
Former students answer your questions
Granada, in Southern Spain, has captivated poets, musicians and travelers from all around the globe with ist beauty, its light and its contrasts. The city combines its historic roots with the young lifestyle of nearly seventy thousand university students. It's exceptionally well situated, close to Sierra Nevada (where one can ski between November and April) and barely an hour from the sea and the beaches. Granada offers countless options for an intensive cultural experience.
The school Escuela Carmen de las Cuevas is in the Albaicín, the historic neighborhood of Granada. It is universally known for its charm, its history and architecture. From its classrooms and terraces you will be able to enjoy impressive views of the Alhambra. A few steps from the school lies a lush valley sprinkled with caves, the Sacromonte, cradle of flamenco in Granada.